Natural Penis Enlargement for Beginners
First off I’d like to say thank you to JonPop-(BetterMan) for creating this beginners penis enlargement routine.
There has been much discussion about the LOT Theory and it’s benefit to
PE. It seems to be, that the consensus among the veteran PE’rs on these
boards are; The LOT Theory makes no difference in gains.
When I wrote the Newbie Routine, this was the prevailing determining
factor in which direction to exercise. The feeling now, is that
exercises should be done in all directions, regardless of LOT.
LOT (Loss of Tug)
- This is a very important factor in the way you exercise.
- Grasp your flacid penis under the glans in the O.K. grip. (Palm down)
- Stretch straight up (This is 12:00) Do several hard Kegels. Do you feel it tug back? (No need to pull too hard, as this can be very noticeable or can be very subtle.)
- Stretch straight out (9:00) do several hard Kegels. Do you feel it tug back?
- Stretch straight down (6:00) do several hard Kegels. Do you feel it tug back?
- When you DON’T feel it TUG BACK, this is your Loss of Tug or LOT
If your LOT is 6:00, you will need to do your exercises straight out and straight up.
If your LOT is 9:00 or higher, you will do exercises straight out and straight down.
You always want to exercise AGAINST the TUG
Most men find that they have low LOT. This means that
the gains come harder and require more dedication and work to see the
gains. Men with high LOT, are very lucky. Their gains come easier and can
utilize weight hanging. But don’t be discouraged, the Gains will come
if you are dedicated and stay on the program I have outlined below. These are exercises to help you gain, regardless of LOT.
This is one of the most important things you do to prevent injury:
With a HOT wash cloth, warm your entire groin area for a period of 8 to 10 minutes. Re-heat wash cloth every minute or so to keep it hot.
Making sure your penis is wrapped and thoroughly heated. You want to feel your penis radiating heat when you are through. You want to warm all the LIG’s even the ones under your penis and the sides of your groin area.
You can watch the warm-up video here
Starting the workout
If you can, do these exercises in front of a full length mirror.
Grasp your warmed up,FLACID (Try and stay as flacid as you can for these stretching exercises, 30% erection is ideal)PENIS between the thumb and first finger at the base. Palm toward belly. Stretch out slightly and do what are called “Helicopter Shakes.”
- Using your wrist, swing your penis around in a circle, about 5 revs per second for a quick count of 20.
- Grasp your penis under the glans in O.K. grip and stretch to the left. holding the stretch against the thigh.
- While holding this stretch, do 25 hard Kegels.
- Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.
- Return to base and repeat “Helicopter Shakes”. It will be easier to do now, as your flacid length will be longer. This will get the blood back into the glans.
- Stretch to the right and do 25 hard Kegels. Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right.
- Repeat “Helicopter Shakes.”
- Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches.
- Repeat “Helicopter Shakes.”
- Stretch straight up do Kegels and repeat circle stretches.
- Finish with “Helicopter Shakes.”
These are the basic stretching exercises I want you to do as a prelude to the next step, Wet Jelqing.
No need to re-warm as your Ligs will be nice and loose now.
Using a good lube. (I use a water based lube by the brand name of Suave, with Vit E and Lanolin, found in any drug store)
A couple of squirts of lube in each hand. (Re-lube often when it starts to feel dry) Hint…get a little water on your hands, this re-activates the lube already on the hands and shaft.
- Grasp your penis at the base firmly, in the O.K. grip, palms facing down
- Slide, holding the grip, up to the glans
- While holding the grip at the glans, start your other hand at the base
- When half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up, trapping the blood at the glans and upper shaft
- Both hands count as one rep
- Repeat these “Wet Jelqs” for a count of 50 reps
If you become erected, stop and wait for it to subside some. You want to be between 30% and 60% erected for these. Do these slowly. About 3 or 4 seconds per rep. As you become more used to these exercises, it won’t feel as much like masturbation and you will not get erected as easily. Do these exercises straight out.
Next, do what are called “V” Jelqs. These are done by using the V between your middle and fourth fingers. Cup your hand and slide up the shaft with your fingers curled toward your belly and the underside of your shaft resting in the “V”. The fingers should be riding on the sides of your shaft. Make sure you use lots of lube as you want to slide smoothly for these exercises. When you reach the glans, start your other hand up. These are a great exercise for Head Girth,Overall Girth and Stretching.
As you are sliding up the shaft, pull straight up. Alternate by pulling up and to the right, up and to the left. Do 30 of these reps.
Repeat with 50 “Wet Jelqs” and 30 “V” Jelqs.
Do a total of 150 “Wet Jelqs” and 90 “V” Jelqs.
This is VERY important. This will prevent trauma injury to your penis.
Do the same as warming up, HOT wash cloth. Warm down for a minimum of 5 to 6 minutes.
You can watch the warm down video here
Do these exercises to start, for 5 days and then, Important, take 2 full days off from PE. This will give your penis a chance to heal and grow, but continue to do your Kegels. Try and do 300 to 500 a day.
As you start to see results, usually girth and flacid length, first, the temptation to go overboard will be great. But, and I stress this, Don’t try and jump into some of the advanced routines posted here in this, or other forums. These exercises are designed to start you on your way to a Longer and thicker penis and to PREVENT injury.
As you progress, and master these exercises, usually about a 3 month time period to see length gains, but you will see flaccid and some girth gains as early as 3 weeks. If you have any questions, please post in the NEW thread I started in this forum, titled “Newbies Please Sign In.” Remember all of your gains are permanent. Good luck to all, in your quest to become a Betterman.