Double Handed Jelq
The double handed jelq is similar to the basic jelq technique, so if you’ve mastered that this technique should be quite easy for you.
Remember: A warm-up/warm-down should be performed at the beginning and end of every workout to help promote blood flow. This is an essential part of exercising your penis to prevent you damaging it.
- Massage your penis to a semi-erection (30-40%)
- Apply some lubricant to your hands and penis
- With the thumb and forefinger, make an “Okay” sign around the base of your penis and grip it firmly
- Place your other hand at the very base of the penis and firmly grip it
- Now commence a milking motion towards the end of your penis. Each stroke should last between 3-5 seconds
- When the milking hand reaches the head, let go of the penis and start back at the base of the penis again with the same hand. Do not milk the head of the penis
- Repeat steps 3 and 5 until you have finished your routine. Apply more lubricant to the hands if needed